ECOlunchbox In The News
- Go green for the holidays - ECOlunchbox founder offers inspiration and practical advice for going green at the holidays. This is a guest blog that can be reproduced with credit on blogs and other Websites.
- Startup's plastic-free lunchware takes off with consumers - ECOlunchboxes â€” plastic-free stainless containers and cotton bags to carry them in â€” are a surprise bestseller in Whole Foods, Container Stores and retail outlets across the U.S. and abroad.
- Ecobold interviews ECOlunchboxes Founder Sandra Ann Harris - We interviewed the founder of Ecolunchbox, Sandra Ann Harris, she makes my absolute favorite reusable lunchbox which I take with me every day and fill up with my raw fruits and vegetables (yes raw because I don't like to cook if you don't already know!). This lunchbox is made out of stainless steel and is BPA-free, phthalate-free and PVC-freeâ€¦
- Women's Environmental Network Spotlights Sandra Ann Harris, Founder & CEO of ECOlunchboxes
- NBC Philadelphia shows & tells our Furoshiki lunch wraps - Our new furoshiki lunch wraps and snack sacks catch the eye of eco shoppers at Natural Products Expo in spring 2011. These unique items are based on traditional Japanese furoshiki traditions but with an eco lunch twist.
- Simplifying the Simple Life Review - "I need to take food with me but ziplocks and paper bags are a total no-goâ€¦ Made entirely of stainless steel, this compact little box is actually three separate containers."
- Mommy Market Puts Spotlight on ECOlunchboxes Founder - Market Mommy:: How long did it take before you felt successful? Sandra:: I felt successful when I completed the final design of our ECOlunchbag + 3 napkins... even though I hadnâ€™t sold even one item yet! Positive thinking is so important for entrepreneurs when starting a new venture. Always believe! And itâ€™s never too early to celebrate successes.
- Earth Times featured ECOlunchboxes in a holiday story about giving green for the holidays. "When it comes to sustainable giving, there's nothing greener than a gift that results in less trash, less toxins, less carbon footprint, less lunchtime expense and overall less impact on Mother Earth," says Sandra Ann Harris who is CEO and founder of ECOlunchboxes.com, a Lafayette, Calif.-based sustainable lunchware company. "Less is definitely more when it comes to giving green."
- Delicious Living magazine featured our Oval ECOlunchbox in their Eco-friendly Lunchbox article in September's edition! Pick up a free copy of Delicious Living magazine in your local natural retail store or check it out online.
- Ode Magazine — selects ECOlunchboxes as #1 on The Organic Top 20 List in April/May edition
- USA Today Weekend - "New stainless steel containers are not only eco-friendly and free of plastic toxins like BPA, but they're also super-durable and easy to clean."
- Planet Green, A Discovery Company - "This NOT That: Lunchbox Replacements: Because, really, do your kids recycle at school? These reusable bags, stainless boxes, and sporks donâ€™t just keep waste down, but they are super cute, totally functional, wonâ€™t crush your lunch, and they are washable. Love!"
- Lunchsaks.com - "The ECOlunchbox kit is everything a mom could ever wish for in a lunch box system all wrapped up into a stylish versatile bag."
- Food and Wine Magazine - "ECOlunchboxes selected as a "Best New Lunch Tote" by the editors."
- Enslaved By Faeries - "The Rectangle ECOlunchbox Three-in-One was the perfect solution...it's totally adorable."
- EcoBold recommends ECOlunchboxes - "It's reusable and safe and no toxins will get into the food...Great for camping, fishing, and hiking!"
- ABC 7 Chicago with Steve Dolinsky - ECOlunchboxes was mentioned as an ideal lunchbox to pack for kids lunches at school or during the summer at camp in the morning segment: Healthy Summer Snacks for Kids. "You can wash it and reuse it everday!"
- ECOlunchboxesâ€™ Advice to Budding Eco-Entrepreneurs - Dream. Believe. Then, get Real: do a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) analysis.
- NaturalNews.com - "Overall, both the company ethic and the product quality are impressive, so ECO Lunchbox earns a top spot for highly recommended reusable eating ware."
- PediaOrganic.com - "Compact and perfect for traveling."
- Ohbabyo.com - "The bag's construction is genius! With a few rings and simple button, this bag can transform from a backpack, to a shoulder bag, to a hip bag."
- Lifemoresimply.com - "I was delighted to find that it's really a bag. It could easily fit my water bottle, food, and accessories."
- Organic Connection Profiles ECOlunchbox Founder Sandra Harris
- How ECO is your Lunchbox? ECOlunchboxes.com Lunchbox Waste Study 2010 Results
- Less Trash Is a Great Green Gift for the Holidays, Says ECOlunchboxes.com
- Marketwire: "How ECO Is Your Lunchbox? New SF Bay Area Company Offers Natural Lunchware"
- Diablo Magazine features ECOlunchboxes' "Free Lunch"
- Lamorinda Weekly features Waste-Free ECOlunchboxes
- FamiliyliciousReviews.com - "ECOlunchboxes make excellent reusable containers and lunch bags. I love that the lunchbag can be used as a backpack, plus the colors and patterns of the fabric are gorgeous. the containers and the spork that come in the kit are great."
- Mothering Magazine features ECOlunchboxes: Healthy for People and the Planet
(June/July 2009 print editions only)
- Eye on the Bay CBS 5 features ECOlunchboxes with One Small Step in July 2009
(We will post a link to the show when it's available!)
- Parents Press features ECOlunchboxes in its August 2009 issue.
(We will post a link to the article when it's available!)
- Earth Day with ECOlunchboxes
Lunchbox News You Can Use
ECOlunchbox welcomes requests for link exchanges. As information about no-waste and non-toxic lunchboxes emerges, we strive to keep our customers informed. Let us know if you think we should add a link to information about these topics to our links page. Send your link suggestions to links@ECOlunchboxes.com.